Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday 5: May 4, 2007



Tex

1. Whether you’ve ever been there or not, what are your thoughts on Texas?

ummm... it's big. the Houston Astros (my favorite NL baseball team) play there. it's where Andie calls home. and for some reason i think of salsa, guacamole & cowboys.

2. Who was the last person you sent a text message to? If you’ve never sent someone a text message, is there some reason?
Nichole - Operation Free Cheesy Bread ;-)

3. Who’s usually the first person you go to when you have a tech-related problem, especially for computers?
i can do a decent amount of trouble shooting on my own. after that, it depends on the problem. i might get in touch with my mother's husband. or possibly ask Daniel to pick his friend Brian's brain.

4. What was the best textbook you were ever assigned?
i don't remember the name of it, but it was for the best history class i took in college. from World War I through fairly recent history in the US. it seems that we managed to cover World History, and US history up to about the point of WWI, but never any further, and i wanted to learn something "new" -- ha, how often do you get to refer to history as new! --so anyway, i took this class, and the text book was filled with all kinds of documents & letters & transcripts. tough to explain, but it was really good. i wish i had it front of me so i could reference the name. it was one of the texts that i actually kept!

5. What are your thoughts on techno music?
eh. not for me.

2 with their own thoughts:

Heart of Rachel Friday, May 04, 2007 12:41:00 PM  

I remember the techno music becoming popular when I was in my late years in college. I didn't like it at all.

Anonymous,  Saturday, May 05, 2007 2:12:00 PM  

Trance is really good to study to... ;-)

Free the Cheesy Bread!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP