Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday Fill-in: May 4, 2007



Friday Fill-in, #19

1. I love warm apple crisp with my coffee/tea/etc hot apple cider.
2. Sunday at 6:30pm can't arrive too fast!
3. My friend Alison is giving me a complex by not calling me back.
4. Days like today when the sky is clear and the weather is breezy & not humid are so awesome! (too bad there's no breeze today, because we've got the rest of that covered. it looks like it's going to be another hot one...)
5. I am still unhappy with your presence in Boston, Julio Lugo.
6. tulips, crocus, and lilacs are my favorite spring flowers.
7. This weekend, I'm watching the Red Sox (of course!) and picking up Nichole & Daniel at the airport -- yippee!!!

4 with their own thoughts:

Heather Friday, May 04, 2007 12:21:00 PM  

i had that same complex unti i finally got her to call me back last night. hopefully your call be coming soon. dont feel too bad it took me a month and we live in the same state LOL

Heart of Rachel Friday, May 04, 2007 12:39:00 PM  

Hi Dawn. Thanks for visiting my FF. Yes, I'm glad you remember that I mentioned I don't know how to swim. :)

Have fun watching the game with Nichole and Daniel.

Take care!

Janet Friday, May 04, 2007 4:57:00 PM  

Have an awesome weekend, and thanks for playing! Ride Pirates for me, k?

Anonymous,  Saturday, May 05, 2007 2:15:00 PM  

The *only* pirate ride (and Dawn will back me up on this one) is here in CA at the original Disneyland! The one at Magic Kingdom is... well... LAME. They have cut out so many of the shipwreck scenes. I'll probably ride it if the line is short just to remind myself what they cut!

Cora for SS!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP