Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday Fill-in: May 25, 2007



Friday Fill-in, #22

1. 10 years at sea; one sick girl!
2. Why is the
clock moving so slowly?
3. Here there be
chocolate.
4. Ah...
Dan does not know which are the *right* Sox.
5. The
boys from the Fens must take at least two out of three in Texas this weekend.
6. Of course it makes you
crazy.
7. This weekend, I
will hopefully have my car fixed, watch the Sox play and maybe even risk the crowds at WDW for some happy, if my car is working properly & i get too stir crazy! Happy Memorial Day!

2 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, May 25, 2007 2:01:00 PM  

#2: Why, indeed! Have a great long weekend and if you end up at WDW...well...HAVE FUN!

*krystyn* Friday, May 25, 2007 4:53:00 PM  

Have fun @ WDW - wish I could join you!! I'm itching for some Mickey & Pluto!! I just may pay you a visit later this year!!

Have a great weekend!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP