Friday, May 25, 2007

tastes like summer

i love strawberry short cake! takes me back immediately to summer, growing up, spent with my grandparents. Gram would make strawberry shortcake all summer long with berries from Gramp's garden. i'll bet you can guess what i'm having for dessert tonight! ;-)

so, how about you?

What kind of cake?
a slice of pound cake
those little round sponge cakes
a biscuit
something else
no thanks, i don't care for strawberry shortcake
Free polls from Pollhost.com


and the berries?
fresh sliced strawberries
crushed strawberries
strawberry sauce
i would prefer some other kind of berry, please
no thanks! i'll just have the cake
Free polls from Pollhost.com


and some cream on top?
Cool Whip
whipped cream in a can
only *real* whipped cream for me
something else
i'll pass on the cream
Free polls from Pollhost.com

7 with their own thoughts:

mimiscraps Saturday, May 26, 2007 1:51:00 AM  

strawberry shortcake is my all time favorite. I can't eat the strawberries anymore because of the little seeds. SO SAD!! But I love it just plain or with cool whip!

*krystyn* Saturday, May 26, 2007 9:57:00 AM  

I'm making Magnolia Bakery Cupcakes for our BBQ cookout tonight...so I guess that's what I'll be having. :-)

Enjoy your dessert!

gail@more than a song Saturday, May 26, 2007 10:08:00 AM  

Sometimes I like to have it for my supper in the summer!

Debi Sunday, May 27, 2007 8:13:00 PM  

Well, I'm one of those whack-os who doesn't like strawberries. So I can't really answer the poll. And I'm kinda wondering why on earth I'm so disappointed that you didn't tell us your answers...am I maybe just a little to involved with knowing all the little details of your life or what?!!

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, May 27, 2007 8:17:00 PM  

LOL Debi! i like pound cake with fresh sliced strawberries & Cool Whip on top the best.

and there *are* answers to cover those of you non-strawberry shortcake fans. ;-)

Heather Monday, May 28, 2007 1:00:00 PM  

i voted but thought i would post too. any kind of cake but those biscuits. any kind of strawberry concoction and only whip cream from the can thanks!

Heather Monday, May 28, 2007 1:00:00 PM  

p.s. your goddaughter does not like strawberries either

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP