Tuesday, May 1, 2007

answering questions

i've had a couple of people comment on the new blog theme for May. =) yes, the photo in the header is mine. one of those photos that makes it worth taking 140 others that get deleted. my friend, Michelle, to whom i cannot link because her blog is by invitation only, made the header for me. she is very patiently tolerated my veto of about twenty other headers -- font style, font color, location of title, shadow, bold, not bold, you name it -- before settling on this one. Michelle makes all my headers for me, as well as my personal Thursday Thirteen headers. my blog themes would be far more boring without her.

ok, i think that covers the questions i was asked. thanks for all your sweet compliments!

this made me think of something, though, that i've seen on other blogs in the past, and have been meaning to do one day.

i may be really setting myself up here, but i am going to turn the comments section over to you, my readers, to ask questions. whatever questions you want (within *some* reason, which i feel the need to say, only since some of you tend to cause mischief on occasion -- oh stop it, you know who you are).

maybe you've been here a while & there's something you haven't seen me mention yet. maybe you're fairly new & you were wondering something. maybe you read, but you've never commented before & this is your chance, since you are being clearly invited. or maybe you know me really well, but there's something you've been curious about.

knock yourselves out. i'm going to allow a few days for questions to roll in. and then i'll post all the answers after they seem to slow down.

come on... this is your chance... you know you want to. ;-)

13 with their own thoughts:

Janet Tuesday, May 01, 2007 10:28:00 AM  

Why do you love the Red Sox so?

And I like your new design, too :-)

Katrine Tuesday, May 01, 2007 11:09:00 AM  

I love the new look, and of course the song! I was wondering if you work. And if you do, what is it that you do?

Mega Tuesday, May 01, 2007 11:41:00 AM  

I'm curious as to who causes mischief. Certainly not me. Or Brian. Or Bart.

marianne Tuesday, May 01, 2007 11:52:00 AM  

love your new look and the soft colors - as always, great photo too!

Brian in Oxford Tuesday, May 01, 2007 12:05:00 PM  

How do you like your eggs? (Wait...is that mischief?)

I like the new design, too! Of course, Cinderella's castle doesn't scream "broken road" :) but what an awesome picture!

mimiscraps Tuesday, May 01, 2007 3:28:00 PM  

YEAH!! I was hoping you would do a disney one!!!

When was your first trip to Disneyland? Disney World!? I can't remember if you answered this already so forgive me if you have!!
I call for more mickey mouse! LOL!Just kidding!

Bart Tuesday, May 01, 2007 4:55:00 PM  

I think she's talking about you, Dan. I rarely cause mischief.

I wreak havoc.

Anonymous,  Tuesday, May 01, 2007 8:21:00 PM  

what the hell is blingo? I refuse to click on the link... :-P

anything else i really want to know, I just come out and ask. no point in beating around the bush, i always say. ;-)

Heart of Rachel Wednesday, May 02, 2007 9:05:00 AM  

Hi Dawn. I love the new header!

Here's a question I've been thinking of posting on my blog and thought of asking you first. Assuming you were a puzzle and one piece is missing. What does that missing piece stand for to make you complete?

gail@more than a song Wednesday, May 02, 2007 11:02:00 AM  

LOVE your new header! Yay for a Disney pic.

I might have missed this before but was wondering how you ended up in Florida.....you grew up in the NE right? and where do you work, although I think someone else said that one.
Did you ever go to Disneyworld before moving to Florida?

Debi Thursday, May 03, 2007 1:48:00 PM  

Oh crap...Gail stole my question. I really wanted to know how you ended up in Florida, too.

J-Dawg's Realm Monday, May 07, 2007 12:27:00 AM  

WOW, Heart of Rachel has a doozie! That will be a good one -- I will be waiting with breathless anticipation. Gail, also stole my question.. but hey..I am creative - I will come up with my own :

The World Series is being played (hypothetically) and your two teams are in the World Series - The BoSox and the Houston Astros -- would you wear both jerserys and hats? Or Just the BoSox -- and why?

I love the new design - your designs are so awesome! Sorry I havent stopped by in a while - I am finally starting to turn the corner and get my life back :) Thank you for your kind words on my posts. It is very much appreciated -- I hope to someday get to Central FL :) If I do I wil let you know!

Take care
J

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP