Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Madness: May 21, 2007



This week's questions; all about birthdays! Have fun and thank you for playing each week. =)

1. Name one thing you received as a gift on your last birthday
.
a trip to California =)

2. What would be the "perfect" birthday gift?
time with the people i love is always the best gift.

3. Do you look forward to birthdays?
not particularly. i don't mind that another year has passed so much as i don't really care to be the center of attention.

4. On your birthday, do you treat yourself to something special each year?
not usually.

5. Do you bother keeping up with your horoscope on a regular basis?
if i run across it, i will read it, just for ha-ha's.

6. What zodiac sign are you, and do you think you fit the description for that sign?
i am a Libra. from everything i've ever read about being a Libra, i fit the description to a tee. i thrive on balance & harmony. i believe in justice. and i hate confrontation.

2 with their own thoughts:

Brian in Oxford Tuesday, May 22, 2007 1:35:00 PM  

I LOVE turning my birthday into a holiday. I've worked a total of about 4 hours on my birthday, ever! And that was half a day when I turned 21, I think. I even blew off summer courses (namely, physics) two years earlier to play tennis. Trips to the woods of Maine, or a day game at Yankee Stadium (boo!)....anything I want. Carpe diem, and then add the Latin adjective for "your" in there.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Tuesday, May 22, 2007 3:14:00 PM  

I keep forgetting this one, since I'm always busy planning and posting my menu on Monday. Good set of questions and I liked reading your answers :)

Now I know why we "get along" so well in the blog world. We're both typical Libra's. That fits me to a T, too!!!! Balance, structure and harmony, baby :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP