Friday, May 4, 2007

Five on Friday: May 4, 2007

brought to you by Five on Friday

Five Favorites

List:

5 everyday favorites
email. PTI. text. checking my favorite blogs. icy cold water to drink.

4 mood-lifters
friends. hugs. WDW. photos of my god daughter.

3 reasons to get out of bed
i slept my requisite six hours. i'm thirsty. time to start the day.

2 people you love
my dad. Heather.

1 thing you love about yourself
the care i take to understand my friends.

Neat & Tidy

1. How neat are the clothes you wear? Do you iron? Fold them promptly? Pull them out of the dirty laundry?
pull them out of the dirty laundry?? ew!! my clothes are pretty neat. all folded & in drawers or hanging in the closet. i usually finish doing laundry late at night (that's the only time i seem to be able to time my trips to the laundry room when it's not in use) so i will do laundry one night & put it away the following evening. i do iron, but usually right before i wear something, or pack it in my suitcase. =)

2. How do you make your bed? Hospital corners? All over the floor? Or somewhere in between?
most mornings i straighten it out before work. i make it completely on the weekends. not quite hospital corners, but pretty close.

3. Do you leave dirty dishes in your dishwasher? In the sink? On the counters? In other rooms?
i have a real issue with dirty dishes laying around. an old roommate scarred me for life with this. i will spare you the gory details, but suffice to say, i am a little OCD about this now. dishes are rinsed & in the dishwasher within 30 minutes of finishing a meal. everything that can't go in the dishwasher is either washed or set in the sink to soak, as well. because i only run my dishwasher approximately once a week (how many dirty dishes do you think one girl can really produce??) i rinse them pretty well before putting them in there. about the only thing you will see around my apartment is my current cup for my water that kind of follows me around me where ever i go.

4. Are your floors clean enough to eat off of or is there an old science experiment growing in the corner?
i don't know that i would ever eat off a floor (chocolate does not count in this theory!) but they are pretty clean. i don't wear my shoes much past the front door & i sweep and vacuum pretty often.

5. How clean is the outside of your car? How about the inside? Is there junk in your trunk?
right now? the interior is not too bad. i need to take the new phone book in with me when i get home this afternoon. other than that, everything that's in my car belongs there: my umbrella, the visor thing for my windshield, a bottle of Febreeze, some CDs. oh, i could probably stand to shake the mats out too. i will get to that when my car gets washed tomorrow -- and that should tell you what the outside looks like. =P there is nothing in my trunk, except for a baseball bat right now. (don't ask.) i will have it full of luggage on Sunday though, when i pick up a certain two special people i can't wait to see at the airport!

1 with their own thoughts:

Heather Friday, May 04, 2007 12:19:00 PM  

i am honored and feel the same!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP