Tuesday, May 8, 2007

"Oh, that's all right. He can call me flower if he wants to. I don't mind."

anyone know where the quote i used as a title is from? ;-)

just a fun little quiz to kill time. i hope i come across as all these "chracteristics of a lily." i know i try to be that kind of friend. =)




You Are A Lily



You are a nurturer and all around natural therapist.

People see you as their rock. And they are able to depend on you.

You are a soothing influence. You can make people feel better with a few words.

Your caring has more of an impact than even you realize.



4 with their own thoughts:

Brian in Oxford Tuesday, May 08, 2007 3:55:00 PM  

Dawn, your current weather conditions in Lakeland are: SMOKE.

what does that even MEAN?! Forest fires? Hordes of co-workers outside the front doors of buildings? 70's Show tapings?

what's the dillio?

Mega Tuesday, May 08, 2007 7:48:00 PM  

Brian has a point, one that demands an answer!

I'm a rose...
"You are a total alpha dog who tends to be a leader.
Your friends depend on you to hold things together and make decisions.
Potential lovers are drawn to your raw power and strength.
While you are the center of attention, you are secretly introverted and a bit shy."

Heather Wednesday, May 09, 2007 7:03:00 AM  

Bambi! Yet I have never seen it! The question is should I allow Catherine? I do not know why my parents never allowed it however since Jason is a hunter I do not want to have her get ill feelings about what her dad does once she sees Bambi (well at least I think Bambi's mom is killed by a hunter)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP