Tuesday, May 29, 2007

took me long enough. =P

i wonder why it is that i can be totally random at any time... *until* i get tagged & the pressure is on. =P i am just going to dive in. it's already been five days since Dan tagged me, and we won't even talk about how long it's been since Andie did... ::looks sheepish::

the rules state:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!


and away we go.

1. i found out today that Heather is making me Auntie Dawn to a baby boy this time! (by the way, they are trying to narrow down some names so she is asking for opinions on her blog, if you're so inclined.)

2. my first ever favorite baseball player was *not* a member of the Boston Red Sox. it was Cal Ripken Jr of the Baltimore Orioles.

3. when i go to the Magic Kingdom, i always take the same route through the park: Main Street (obviously. lol!). Tomorrowland. Fanastyland. Liberty Square. Frontierland. Adventureland.

4. my favorite candle scent to burn during the summer is Honeydew Melon from Yankee Candle.

5. i have had an unbelievable urge to drink lemonade for the last two weeks.

6. my favorite Disney animated movie is Sleeping Beauty.

7. i wish i were on a Pacific Ocean beach, laying on a lounge chair, under the shade of an umbrella, dozing off to the sound of the ocean waves right now.

i'm going to buck the system. no tagging. anyone who wants to play along can consider themselves tagged.

7 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Wednesday, May 30, 2007 9:26:00 AM  

Well since I can't play along due to the deleted blog...let's see...

1.Names for baby boy...I've always liked Jacob and Ethan..both very popular right now, I know -but I still like them.

2. I loved Cal too!
3. I'd like to take your Magic Kingdom tour. :-)
4. I'm burning that RIGHT NOW in my living room!
5. Mmmm...no lemonade for me.
6. My fave Disney animated movie is probably Toy Story.
7. That sounds WONDERFUL!!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, May 30, 2007 11:16:00 AM  

lol...we dont take the same Disney route!!! Mines the complete opposite..MS, Adventure, frontierm fantasy, tomorrow!

Mega Wednesday, May 30, 2007 11:27:00 AM  

#4- I like vanilla scents :shrug:

Brian in Oxford Wednesday, May 30, 2007 11:30:00 AM  

Oh God, Dan, not vanilla...ick! The fall candles are better anyways -- apple, cinnamon, pumpkin pie.

Best Disney movie in my book is Cinderelly, just for the line where she whips out the other slipper when the stepsisters break the prince's.

gail@more than a song Wednesday, May 30, 2007 6:16:00 PM  

I LOVE honeydew melon Yankee Candles!
#7 sounds nice, I'd have to be in the shade but the sound of the waves/dozing is good!

Heart of Rachel Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:05:00 AM  

I love Ariel, the Little Mermaid. My son likes Buzz and Woody.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP