Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday Fiver: May 4, 2007



Get up, stand up!

1. Turn your head to the right -- what do you see?

my cell phone. my desk calendar. my keys. two forms requesting days off. some paperwork for a project i am slowly working my way through -- although not right this second, obviously =P -- some files.

2. Stand-up -- do you like how tall you are?
the last time i was at the doctor's office, they said i was 5' 7".

3. Do you believe in heaven or hell?
yes. both. they kind of go together. and i can tell you where i would rather end up!

4. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
my heart necklace

5. What is the last thing you took from someone else?
took my tape dispenser back from the person who took it from me & then never returned it! how rude.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP