Monday, April 30, 2007

trying to remember that we trust the instincts of Bill Belichick



because i was completely horrified to learn that Randy Moss is officially a New England Patriot now. i guess there was a grain of truth to all those rumors after all. except i am afraid this is one i will be hoping never came true...

7 with their own thoughts:

Mega Monday, April 30, 2007 9:19:00 AM  

I'd be more worried about NE's defense more than anything else. With that being said, this was a great trade considering they only gave up a 4th rounder for him. Its quite interesting how this will pan out with him and Donte Stallworth fighting for catches.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, April 30, 2007 9:27:00 AM  

Yeah. What I'm worried about with those two egos is that they'll be too busy fighting & *not* catching. I am a little concerned that we haven't beefed up on defense a little more, especially with Asante Samuel doing his best Deion Branch impression, but... maybe we're trying to be the Colts: score so many points that it doesn't matter what the defense does (or doesn't) do since the other team won't be able to keep up. =P

gail@more than a song Monday, April 30, 2007 10:24:00 AM  

I watched a bit of the draft on Saturday! But only because I was at Stacy's and Tim had it on, and because he commented how he wouldn't go sit in that room if he was being drafted. So we got to watching it because they had this kid that they thought would go higher but didn't so we felt bad for him....Brady Quinn I think. Although I really know nothing much about all of it (ducking!) but I felt sorry for all those cameras on him when he didn't get picked each time.

Amy Monday, April 30, 2007 10:46:00 AM  

I was shocked to hear that we had acquired Moss. Just not the typical Pats kind of a player. Maybe Belichick can work his magic...I don't know, I'm skeptical.

mimiscraps Monday, April 30, 2007 12:03:00 PM  

WOW! Is all I can say to that one!LOL! I don't know what any of them were thinking this year!!

Bart Monday, April 30, 2007 12:13:00 PM  

You should be stoked. Moss, when he's on, is electric, and Brady and him could absolutely decimate secondaries. I really feel he became so bleak with the Raiders because he was with the Raiders. Now that he's on the (this kills me to say it) premier team of the NFL, he will probably return to form.

Look at it this way...for a fourth round pick, he's a steal. For a fourth round pick, you're also taking a flier on him.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Monday, April 30, 2007 6:43:00 PM  

I'm with you, horrified is a word I would use. I know he can/could be a good player, blah blah blah, but I just do not like him one bit. I am so glad he's not on our team, sorry! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP