Friday, April 6, 2007

Friday's Feast: April 6, 2007



Feast One Hundred & Thirty Eight

Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer
?
it depends. i don't really mind flying, as long as it's not a puddlejumper or there isn't much turbulence. flying is certainly efficient. but i also really love taking roadtrips. not on the highways, but on the backroads.

Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?
yes, i have. *so* happy i met her too. you have no idea.

Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?

last night was the most tired i have been in a while. i did a lot of running around this week, getting ready to travel. much more running around than i usually do. combine that with a couple nights of interrupted sleep... and i was pretty exhausted last night. when i consider whining about it though, i remember that i am *never* as tired as Nichole -- she earns the right to claim really, really tired.

Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?

i have no idea why, but Andy Garcia's character in Ocean's Eleven, Terry Benedict.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see _______________.
...the Pacific Ocean at sunset

4 with their own thoughts:

Annie Friday, April 06, 2007 10:19:00 AM  

I enjoyed your feast!
Easter Blessings~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Anonymous,  Friday, April 06, 2007 11:12:00 AM  

I don't have a monopoly on tired! It's all relative. Some people can just handle more, but that's not even a good word for it. :-P Well, I say that now, but after I've been up for 30 hours, I'm slightly less charitable. :-P

Heart of Rachel Friday, April 06, 2007 11:52:00 AM  

Hi Dawn. It's nice that you found a good friend through blogging. I was at Nichole's site earlier and told her to send you my regards.

Have a safe trip and a fabulous Easter.

Chele76 Sunday, April 08, 2007 9:54:00 AM  

have you seen the trailer for oceans 13????? OMG!!! SOme surprises I thought I'd never see!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP