Wednesday, April 25, 2007

And I Quote: April 25, 2007

Kay (client):Thank you for taking the time to see me. You look great, by the way.
Alan: You should see me naked.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Paul: Denny... the interview for the new litigation associate...
Denny: Yeah.
Paul: What... If you're too busy...
Denny: No, no. Not too busy.
Paul: It's ok. We can... We can...
Denny: No. No, I'd like to meet him. I hear he's very good.
Paul: Yeah. He's a terrific candidate. And Denny... We don't want to lose him.
Denny: And you're afraid I'll say the wrong thing & blow it?
Paul: No, it's not that... It's uhhh...
Denny: It's uhhh... what, Paul? What?
Paul: What if *he* says the wrong thing? We're afraid you'll shoot him. We need this guy, Denny.
Denny: I'll take the interview. [Paul groans as he turns to leave.] And Paul... on your way out... when you pass the receptionist, check out the name of the firm, see whose name comes *first*.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Denny: Atta boy. I like a man who puts himself out on a limb to avoid answering a question. Of course, that makes you a Democrat.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Denise: I have occasioned myself to ask whether I really love you, deeply enough to marry you. More simply put, would I marry you if we weren't having a child together. Part of it may be because I have a tendency to look at you through other people's eyes & see you as this giant... goof head. But when I look at you through my eyes only, and my heart, I realise I do love you, quite deeply, and I can't wait to be your wife.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Denny: Anybody in America can grow up to be President -- that's what I say. Except Hilary. She wins, I puke.

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Thursday, April 26, 2007 12:15:00 AM  

i agree with denny. that she-devil wins and I may just barf my brains out.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP