Tuesday, April 17, 2007

every once in a while...

...i hear a new song & it catches me off guard. today it was "Teardrops on My Guitar," by Taylor Swift. something about this song...

just a few snippets. the whole thing is up there in the playlist.

...I'll bet she's beautiful,
That girl he talks about.
And she's got everything
That I have to live without...

...She better hold him tight,
Give him all her love,
Look in those beautiful eyes,
And know she's lucky, cause...

2 with their own thoughts:

Amy Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:48:00 AM  

I love the innocence that Taylor sings with. I loved her first hit and I'm sure I'll love this one (I haven't been listening to the country station in awhile, I'll have to find this on itunes and give it a listen!)

Mega Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:20:00 AM  

When it comes to sappy music, I like Jim Croce.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP