Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dawn's Thursday Thirteen, Edition Thirty-One: everything but the kitchen sink



Thirteen Things Found in My Purse Right Now



1) Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Nutmeg

2) Kleenex pocket pack

3) Bausch & Lomb Sight Savers Pre-Moistened Lens Cleaning Wipes

4) Shout Stain Treatment Wipes

5) Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

6) Tide-to-Go

7) Purell Hand Sanitizer

8) Halls Vitamin C Drops

9) two pens

10) Extra Spearmint gum

11) Orajel Ultra for Canker Sores

12) Advil

13) three Band-Aids (two medium-sized, one large)


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 with their own thoughts:

Janet Thursday, April 26, 2007 11:38:00 AM  

Hmmmm...what's in my purse *goes to look* OMG! I don't have the time to list it all LOL!

Amy Thursday, April 26, 2007 12:20:00 PM  

you are the most prepared individual I have ever run across. Holy smokes!! I'm a mother and I don't have that amount of first aid products on me!!

gail@more than a song Thursday, April 26, 2007 1:17:00 PM  

Haven't tried that Tide to go yet! But I don't usually use Tide so maybe that's why.

Sooo, now that you've told what's in your purse, maybe you should picture it! I got tagged to show my handbag and posted it this morning but didn't tag anyone specifically. Might be fun if you showed us yours!

Jen Thursday, April 26, 2007 2:17:00 PM  

Sounds bout like my purse - people tell me I carry a pharmacy! =)

Happy TT!

Heart of Rachel Saturday, April 28, 2007 12:00:00 PM  

I'm not a TT participant but let me share my own 13 things inside my bag:

1. MAC powder
2. Mac lipstick (Twig)
3. Black ballpen
4. small notepad
5. mints
6. oil blotters (also Clean& Clear)
7. Sunblock (from my derma)
8. tissues
9. baby wipes
10.wallet
11.coin purse
12.small rubbing alcohol
13.vanity kit (comb, small toothbrush&toothpaste, lipgloss)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP