Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday Fil-in: April 20, 2007



Friday Fill-in #17

1. I love a good hug!
2. See's chocolate is my downfall.
3. I went to the post office to get my mail, but I didn't get any!
4. Raspberry is my favorite cheesecake topping.
5. If I had a little girl kitty I'd maybe name her Isabelle or Abigail.
6. One of my favorite things to enjoy is time spent just hanging out with my favorite people!
7. I'm going to (hopefully) watch the Red Sox beat the Yankees (on tv) this weekend!

and last week's too, since i didn't feel much like blogging last Friday.

Friday Fill-in #16

1. When I need inspiration, i try walking a different path around WDW so i see things from a different perspective!
2. curling up on the couch with a blanket & watching some silly "brain candy" shows (like "What Not To Wear" on TLC) is my favorite way to recharge my batteries.
3. I never get sick of going to Disney.
4. One of my fondest memories is at WDW last May.
5. Dan almost always makes me laugh.
6. I am pretty quiet, but when i get to know someone, i am much more talkative and silly!
7. This weekend, I'm looking forward to nothing but Red Sox baseball.

4 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, April 20, 2007 3:09:00 PM  

How awesome to be able to just hope in your car and go to WDW :-)

And I love See's Chocolate too! First time I had it was in Japan, of all places :-)

Thanks for playing, have a GREAT weekend!

Janet Friday, April 20, 2007 3:09:00 PM  

hahaha, that would be HOP in your car :-)

~**Dawn**~ Friday, April 20, 2007 3:17:00 PM  

LOL! i didn't even catch that til you corrected yourself, Janet!

Anonymous,  Friday, April 20, 2007 4:06:00 PM  

the interest is still accruing, right? many hugs are coming

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP