Monday, April 30, 2007

And I Quote: April 30, 2007

Cristina: I love it. I love all cakes. Now break the tie.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Preston: With Cristina, I have to be explicit. There would be no wedding, if I wasn't.
Derek: Oh. It's that easy, huh?
Preston: Oh, no... I never said it was easy.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Callie (to Addison): So, where's your man-whore?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Addison: This doesn't explain why I spent the entire day looking at Alex Karev, like a puppy at a chew toy.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meredith: Talk about divine retribution. He sleeps with his assistant, and a carnivorous fishlodges itself in his penis. That's instant karma if I've ever seen it.
Cristina: Yeah , well Derek wasn't struck by lightning, and neither were you.
Meredith: Addison showed up. I had months of pain & slef-loathing, a crazy ranting mother, and a weird drowning off the side of a dock. I mean, it's no fish in my hoo-hoo, but it's certainly not an easy ride.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Izzie: You've thought a lot about this cake.
Preston: This cake. For this day. With this woman.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meredith: Too often, the thing you want the most is the one thing you can't have. Desire leaves us heartbroken. It wears us out. Desire can wreck your life. But as tough as wanting something can be, the people who suffer the most are those who don't know what they want.

1 with their own thoughts:

Heart of Rachel Wednesday, May 02, 2007 9:08:00 AM  

I can relate to the last one. Sometimes, I feel lost and don't know which direction to take.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP