Wednesday, April 4, 2007

the last time

swiped from Stacy! thanks for sharing, Stacy! =)

When was the last time you…

1. kissed someone?
too long ago...
2. drank coffee?
i believe it was at Christmas time. i think Daniel poured me a cup of coffee to go with Nichole's very very yummy Christmas cookies.
3. read a book?
about two weeks ago. i finished the first part of "The Lord of the Rings", "The Fellowship of the Ring." i would be on to "The Two Towers" if the library had had it when i was there. the online catalogue says it's in stock so i will be heading over there after work to hopefully check it out. if it's not there, i have no idea what i will do for entertainment on my flight this Friday or while i am between flights in Denver for two hours...
4. cursed?
i rarely have potty mouth. although some of yesterday's email did mention the most famous (and apparently most highly desired ::coughcoughDanielcoughcough:: unless you're Brian in Oxford, who favors a different one, as you can read in the comments i linked too!) ass on the Boston Red Sox.
5. had a nightmare?
last week sometime, but it's faded now. i no longer recall the details, just the vague recollection that it happened.
6. checked your email?
literally just before finishing the answer to question five. my email is open all day while i am at work, and anytime i am at home. i am not necessarily sitting at the computer but i can usually see the monitor from where i happen to be or hear the "new mail" tone, which usually prompts me to check said email.
7. had a crush?
since last year when Mike Lowell started playing third base for the Red Sox. ;-)
8. drove a car?
this morning. on the most annoying commute ever.
9. rode a rollercoaster?
do not like rollercoasters. not at all. the last rollercoaster-ish ride i was on was probably three years ago. the one & only time i rode Splash Mountain at WDW.
10. took a nap?
ummmm... Sunday.
11. went to the movies?
so long ago that i actually cannot remember. it was whenever "Must Love Dogs" came out. or maybe it was the Adam Sandler remake of "The Longest Yard"... see? so long, i am not at all sure!
12. drank alcohol?
a few weeks ago when i made tilapia. i used a Riesling Spatlese & had to do something with the rest of the bottle. not all at one sitting though. =P
13. went to a party?
Super Bowl Sunday!
14. said "I love you"?
just a little while ago =)
15. cooked a meal?
i cook almost every night if i want to eat, but the last couple of days have not been what i would consider to really be meals. way too... easy. it was barely cooking. the last *meal* i cooked was probably... last Thursday.
16. exercised?
Saturday. (sorry, Nichole! just too much going on this week that needs to get done before i travel!)

4 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, April 04, 2007 1:41:00 PM  

2. Which I only was able to make because *you* found the recipies!!!

3. Let me know if they don't have it. PLEASE.

4. If they say it on national TV, it doesn't count as a swear word. Ass is not a swear word!!

16. :-O heh heh heh... you'll be in *my* territory soon... We can go to the gym...

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, April 04, 2007 1:47:00 PM  

2. And lucky me for finding them. Yummy. Like that wasn't at least partly selfish. ;-)

3. I will. You will probably hear my yowl of rage. =P

4. I was unaware of this rule. Interesting...

16. There shall be no gym-ing for me while I am on vacation. =P I intend to eat myself into a food coma on Sunday & then have Red Sox for dessert. ;-)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:15:00 PM  

Ooh, fun, you played along! I hope you get "Two Towers" too, or another book, for your trip. No way would I fly or travel without a book :)

Have a safe trip!

Heart of Rachel Thursday, April 05, 2007 3:29:00 AM  

I'm terrified of heights but I never pass up the opportunity to ride the rollercoaster. Weird, huh? I cheat though 'coz I keep my eyes shut and just feel the exhilarating ride without peeking. Weirder, I know. LoL!

I enjoyed that movie, Must Love Dogs.

I've never cooked a meal for my family. My husband is the chef in the house. I'm useless in the kitchen. He enjoys cooking so he doesn't complain. Thank goodness. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP