Friday, April 6, 2007

Stuff Portrait Fridays: April 6, 2007



the assignment:
Holy

the first thing i thought of was Holy Week...

5 with their own thoughts:

Jana Friday, April 06, 2007 10:34:00 AM  

That's a cool steeple. Nice picture!

I played.

Anonymous,  Friday, April 06, 2007 1:17:00 PM  

I love this picture. The colors at night are awesome!!
I like how you can see the cars.

It reminds me of the kids game. Here is the church, here is the steeple.

I'm glad you played!!

Suzanne R Friday, April 06, 2007 3:22:00 PM  

Very lovely picture -- good night shot, which I never can get. The church looks inviting.

I played.

Uzz Saturday, April 07, 2007 1:15:00 AM  

Excellent SPF!! I used a steeple as one of my "holy" metaphors...the stained glass is really nice as well!

I work as a professional photographer, but the one thing I turn down a lot are weddings...not because I can't shoot them...but because its a beating. That said, when I do shoot one, I love to get shots of the stained glass...the colors are always amazing and when they tell a story they are even better!

Great job! I played as well, so feel free to come on by!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP