Friday, April 6, 2007

Friday Fill-in: April 6, 2007



1. My favorite thing in an Easter basket is chocolate, of course!
2. Easter means salvation to me.
3. The best part of the chocolate Easter bunny is the ears.
4. My memories of Easter as a child include going to church, then to Gram's for Easter dinner.
5. the pink jelly beans are the ones I eat first.
6. I like the green, "papery" grass in my Easter basket!
7. On Easter, I'll be in California.

2 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, April 06, 2007 11:13:00 AM  

I'm like Josh... love the black ones. ;-) Wait to you see your Easter basket!

bounce bounce bounce

Janet Monday, April 09, 2007 10:48:00 AM  

Hope you had a great time in CA! Thanks for playing :-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP