Friday, April 6, 2007

The Friday Five: April 6, 2007



Wait 'til the Weekend

Monday was magical because...
the Red Sox officially started their season.

Tuesday, what a tiring day, because... i did a lot of running around, preparing to travel today.

My Wednesday was wild & crazy because... i went to the library after work & then got trapped in the worst traffic i have seen in a long time. made my work commute look like a quick trip.

Thursday made me think about... the institution of the Sacrament.

Friday is the most fun because of... my trip to California, but today is also a quiet day for me too...

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, April 06, 2007 11:09:00 AM  

I'll try not to be too chatty today, but it's hard because I'm excited because you'll be here before I have to go to sleep!!!

bounce bounce bounce

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP