Sunday, April 15, 2007

back into the parks

the next two weekends will be all about Sox playing the Yankees, and we all know that means i will be in very close proximity to my television. so, i decided to head up to WDW to check out Epcot's Flower & Garden Festival.





(there was a little break in here while i went over to the ESPN Club on the Boardwalk to watch the Sox game... what?? i can't not watch Sox if the opportunity is there! plus it was a good time to have lunch, cool off & rest my feet.)

as the sun went down, i headed over to Magic Kingdom, because let's face it. there's always time for fireworks. i have, in fact, found the *best* spot to watch the fireworks. i could, perhaps be bribed to share for the right price... ;-)

4 with their own thoughts:

gail@more than a song Monday, April 16, 2007 9:07:00 AM  

Oooh, Disney pics and they are beautiful! I think the one of spaceship earth in Epcot is my favorite, it's just stunning! The color is wonderful.
If I ever get to come back sometime I might just bribe you for your fireworks location!

On a different note: we had some friends go skiing in Vermont I think last month but flew in & out of Boston. They have boys so they were so excited to go tour Fenway but told us they were disappointed. I think they missed a tour, had to beg someone to let them go in so I don't know if they got shown much and if it was because nothing was open yet but I hated that they were a bit disappointed. My son and his wife went a few years ago and I think they loved it! They got to go for a game though.

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 17, 2007 12:59:00 AM  

::waves:: Hi Donald! See you soon!

Heart of Rachel Tuesday, April 17, 2007 10:52:00 PM  

Fabulous photos! Thanks for sharing them.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP