Thursday, April 5, 2007

afterthought

looking at this photo again. three thoughts i need to share.

1. Youk's ass is in the spotlight. again.
2. you've heard of Polly Pocket? let me introduce you to her brother: Pedroia Pocket.
3. Papi needs a pocket on the front of his shirt. then he could just drop itty bitty Dustin right into it.

6 with their own thoughts:

Unknown Thursday, April 05, 2007 6:03:00 PM  

*giggle* Dawn, I'm not much of a baseball fan--I prefer football--but I have to agree about their uniforms highlighting the well-toned butts of the players. Maybe THAT'S why I don't like basketball--those loose shorts show NOTHING!!! : )

xoxo.

p.s. 'suppose you can show me how to add a banner to MY blog?

Debi Thursday, April 05, 2007 6:37:00 PM  

Sorry, I know this doesn't have anything to do with your post, but I wanted to let you know that you've been given a Thinking Bloggers Award. When you get a chance stop by.
And have a fabulous night!

Anonymous,  Thursday, April 05, 2007 6:37:00 PM  

4. And just *where* is Pedroia's hand going??? Looks like the vector is headed straight for Youk's ass. And who can blame him? How can anyone resist if you're that close?

Arlene Thursday, April 05, 2007 7:10:00 PM  

LOL! Too funny! I grew up with Dustin's family, and he's always been a small guy!!

Anonymous,  Thursday, April 05, 2007 8:53:00 PM  

giggle giggle...snort

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, April 05, 2007 10:26:00 PM  

Becca: sure!

Debi: wow! thank you! =) i will have to check it out.

Nichole: he better not let Daniel catch him! =P

Arlene: he is too cute out there on the field. he is so teeny!

Anide: made you laugh. =P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP