Thursday, April 12, 2007

And I Quote: April 12, 2007

Shirley: Don't think you're bigger than us, Brad. Everybody is expendable, even though with Jeffrey Coho's departure, we know full well we're down to our last Buzz Lightyear.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Claire: You know, I am not as rock solid as everybody cracks me up to be, and I think I need to protect myself before I love him.
Alan: Claire... you already love him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Brad: I am sick and tired of being lonely!! Aren't you?!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hon. Robert Sanders: All right, this would probably be a good time for a bowel movement -- uh... uh... *Lunch*! I... I mean lunch. Uh... two o'clock!
Alan: Could we say 2:30 and make time for both?
Hon. Robert Sanders: Silence! I won't stand for your... your...
Alan: Poop?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alan: I won't bore you with a lecture on how life is hard. All I'll say is love's harder. The odds are against us, and if you retreat inside Clarice or anybody else every time it gets a little painful, you haven't got a chance. If you do love Claire, Clarence better catch the next flight out of Bora Bora, and get his ass back here.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Brad: Denise... I've been in love with you for the last three years. And I think you love me too. You don't want to. You think I'm this silly right-wing conservative, and you're horrified that you actually could love me, but I think you do.

1 with their own thoughts:

Debi Thursday, April 12, 2007 8:28:00 PM  

Luckily my brain didn't fail me this week! And I am oh so glad it didn't!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP