Tuesday, November 13, 2007

yumminess

a couple of weeks ago, when i was grocery shopping, i was checking out the ice cream flavors to restock the freezer. i always try to check out the Limite Edition flavors, to see if anything catches my eye. and *this* is what i found!

tastes just like apple pie a la mode. little pieces of real apple & pie crust in the vanilla ice cream. i have been one happy girl with my dessert lately!

anyway, i was telling a couple of friends about it, which led to a discussion of how Edy's on the east coast is the same as Dreyer's on the west coast. to be sure, i was checking out the websites, which are, in fact, identical, other than the name.

which is the long way around of explaining how i happened to stumble on the Vanillaology quiz. being a sucker for goofy quizzes anyway, how could i pass one up that was associated with ice cream? so in case you are wondering, my results:

You are: French Vanilla

Working within the team and behind the scenes, you can be counted on to do the work it takes for the group to succeed, but you don’t crave the spotlight or attention of center stage.

While stability and safety are crucial in your relationships, you like to add a little flair with your choice of vanilla.

4 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Friday, November 16, 2007 2:22:00 PM  

I did not know that Edy's and Dreyer's were the same company...interesting...what about Breyer's??

Apple Pie Ice Cream sounds so good...I may have to get some to drown my sorrows tonight.

~**Dawn**~ Friday, November 16, 2007 2:27:00 PM  

Breyer's is completely separate. That was what actually made me check the sites, because we were wondering that very thing! LOL!

If you like apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, you should really like this. When I went, they were on sale, buy-one-get-one. I got one Apple Pie & one Gingerbread Man. I haven't tried Gingerbread Man yet...

gail@more than a song Sunday, November 18, 2007 9:23:00 AM  

This summer I LOVED the Edy's butterfinger ice cream, yum!
Don't usually buy ice cream this time of the year, which is good I suppose b/c I need to lay off stuff like that.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, November 20, 2007 11:13:00 AM  

Gail: Ice cream is one of my food groups. How else do you expect me to get enough calcium when I don't drink milk? ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP