Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday Fill-in: November 9, 2007



Friday Fill-In #45

1. Plans and schedules
have their time & place, but it is also important to be flexible and open to opportunity .

2. I'm happy when things are drama-free & everyone gets along .

3. The last thing I drank was my requisite glass of cranberry juice .

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my amazing group of friends .

5. I like mozzarella, fresh tomato slices & basil on my pizza.

6. Dear November, thank you thank you thank you for bringing cooler temperatures with you .

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing on the couch with some tv & a magazine, tomorrow my plans include laundry & possibly a trip to Disney World (yes, *again*!) and Sunday, I want to watch the Packers beat the Vikings -- ya know, since the Patriots aren't playing this week & all!

7 with their own thoughts:

FHB Friday, November 09, 2007 11:29:00 AM  

Hey, thanks for that comment. I know a few folks like you with fathers who are still wounded, ether from WW2 or Korea or Nam, and now Iraq. It's a very sad story. My cousin never got to talk these things over with his father before he died. I know he's tortured to some degree by that. Anyway, thanks for coming by.

Colleen Friday, November 09, 2007 11:49:00 AM  

Morning Dawn! (at least it is here. not yet 9.) # 5 love it with pizza or without!

~**Dawn**~ Friday, November 09, 2007 11:54:00 AM  

Morning Colleen! You squeezed it in just in time -- ten minutes to noon here!

Yep those are three of my favorite things pretty much any way you serve them!

Unknown Friday, November 09, 2007 1:56:00 PM  

Amen to cooler temperatures! I can finally leave my doors & windows open!

My answers are here.

Janet Friday, November 09, 2007 2:19:00 PM  

oh man i love laying on the couch! Maybe I'll throw Dad out of the house and do that tonight!

Thanks for playing!

kreed Friday, November 09, 2007 5:35:00 PM  

Sounds like a great, relaxing weekend...enjoy!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP