Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday Fill-in: November 30, 2007



Friday Fill-in #48

1. When my blog is broken, I'm
usually full of great blogging ideas, which i can never remember once it's working again.
2. I saw the most amazing _____ this morning! (ok, how sad is it that i can't think of a single thing to put in here!)
3. National Treasure: Book of Secrets is the new movie I'm most looking forward to seeing. (i know, i know. but the first one fascinated me, watching how they wove all the pieces of the story together, and i want to see if they can do it again.)
4. Work: Necessary and occasionally frustrating.
5. Of all the new tv shows, I enjoy Samantha Who? the most.
6. If only Brett Favre would not have gotten injured during last night's game, maybe i wouldn't be set up to lose all but one of my fantasy football match ups this week.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on some blogging -- both posting & reading/commenting, tomorrow my plans include a possible trip to WDW to enjoy the Christmas atmosphere and Sunday, I want to watch football, of course!

and last week's, which i missed while on vacation. i'm going to actually fill it in about last week though!
Friday Fill-in #47

1. I enjoy
spending time with the people i care about more than anything else.
2. Blogging satisfies my need for
having a mental outlet.
3. When I look at a full moon, I feel peaceful, yet amused, because i remember the time Remy & Don were talking about the moon during a Sox game, and Don was convinced that the direction the moon took across the sky had something to do with which way the wind was blowing.
4. If I want a snack, I usually reach for a bowl of ice cream.
5. The most recent movie I saw, Rear Window, made me feel like i should always keep my blinds shut!
6. If only i knew what was wrong with my computer... (turns out, it was... nothing? i don't know. i am still confused, but grateful.)
7. And as for the weekend, [last Friday i was] looking forward to spending some time with Nichole & Daniel, [Saturday] my plans [included] going out to dinner for Nichole's birthday and Sunday, I [wanted] to just feel better -- i felt very uncomfortable & icky. =/

13 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, November 30, 2007 9:56:00 PM  

*stamps a foot* I WANNA GO to WDW!!! *pouts*

Thanks for playing!

Ted D Friday, November 30, 2007 10:21:00 PM  

Dawn,

You are a blogging machine.

How do you do so many so fast?

~**Dawn**~ Friday, November 30, 2007 10:26:00 PM  

Janet: C'mon down & play! ;-)

Ted: It's an illusion. There are memes, which are really just prompts more than actual posting. And the others are just quotes & lyrics that grabbed my attention. Also, I have a bunch of half-cooked blog ideas saved as drafts. My faithful few have gotten spoiled. When I slow down on the posting, the natives get restless. =P

kreed Friday, November 30, 2007 11:20:00 PM  

We'll be glued to college football on TV all day tomorrow - hope you get your fix on Sunday!

Ted D Friday, November 30, 2007 11:36:00 PM  

I don't care what you say: even if it's just copying it takes time.

Either that, or I'm an ever loving idiot and take twice as long as everyone else. ;)

Anonymous,  Friday, November 30, 2007 11:56:00 PM  

I can't wait to see national treasure too!! i liked the first one a lot.

mimiscraps Saturday, December 01, 2007 11:49:00 PM  

LOL! I know I need a healthy Favre for my fantasy too. He's my no.1 player right now. I have had so many injuries this year it's sad! I love seeing your blog. I really want to decorate mine but I haven't quite figured it all out yet.

Debi Sunday, December 02, 2007 10:05:00 AM  

#5--Why, are you planning to off someone? ;)

Ted D Sunday, December 02, 2007 10:16:00 AM  

Dawn, since you are the most proficient blogger I know, do you have ANY idea how to upload pictures from photobucket to the slide show presentation available on blogger now?

I spent 4 hours and lost years off my patience last night trying to figure it out.

The Christmas theme gets a big thumbs up, by the way.

Nice job.

gail@more than a song Sunday, December 02, 2007 5:07:00 PM  

I like your new christmas look!

And wanna go see the new National Tresure movie too, hope I get to!

Anonymous,  Sunday, December 02, 2007 6:54:00 PM  

OMG dawn , i just spent 5 mins just staring at the falling snowflakes. FANTASTIC ! Love em, (even if the real ones are falling outside my window right now.) You rock !!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, December 04, 2007 10:38:00 AM  

kreed: Just pro sports for me! I can't handle more than that! LOL

Ted: Copy & paste is my friend. ;-) And I type pretty quickly. Would you believe I am really quiet in real life? LOL! (unless I am watching football or baseball)

Keri: I thought it was really interesting the way they tied together all the details in the first one!

mimi: I see Favre is supposed to start on Sunday! ::fingers crossed::

Debi: You never know. ;-) But it certainly makes me wonder who could be watching me just in general that I don't know about! ::shudder::

Ted: I see you got the slideshow worked out! I didn't really sit down at my computer on Sunday (too busy watching football & tracking my fantasy football stats lol). Glad you like the new Christmas theme! Baseball off season is the only time I play around with the decor in here. ;-) You know, because of that genetic thing & all.

Gail: Thank you!

Keri: Aren't they mesmerizing? I love watching them fall too. It's the only way I get snow here in Florida! Well that & a trip to Disney.

Nichole M Tuesday, December 04, 2007 12:44:00 PM  

3. Oh come on. You *know* you're just setting yourself up for disappointment, right?

3. That was so freaking funny.

7. Sorry a day on your vacation got ruined! And thanks for helping us pick out a tree!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP