Monday, November 12, 2007

the dark ages

just to forewarn you all.

when i left the house this morning, i had no internet connection. i have no idea what i am facing when i return. it may have been restored as part of a wider spread problem that was corrected while i -- ahem -- worked all day.

or... it might not.

so... you might all have to make due with what i've already posted today.

if you run out of material, there is a mighty big archives to entertain yourselves with.

my apologies. you can call & complain to Bright House Tampa if you like.

4 with their own thoughts:

Mega Monday, November 12, 2007 4:27:00 PM  

Who am I going to bother then?

kreed Monday, November 12, 2007 8:29:00 PM  

Oh no! No internet is a serious tragedy in my world. Hope it is fixed soon.

Ted D Monday, November 12, 2007 10:07:00 PM  

How do you post this much and not have internet access? Are you human? ;)

Sorry I missed so many: I've been trying to keep up! You are like the blogger version of the energizer bunny!

If they let Lowell slip away, I'm not responsible for my actions: just thought you should know.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, November 13, 2007 11:54:00 AM  

Mega: I am sure there's a long line of volunteers. =P

kreed: It's pretty close to that here too!

Ted: Well, for starters, I posted all day from work where the internet worked fine. ;-) And I got it back at home yesterday, though it was spotty most of the evening. It was fine this morning though! And yeah, some days I get on a roll & post quite a bit. Which, apparently, has spoiled some people because if I post less than that, the natives get restless. I am feeling very anxious about this Mike Lowell situation -- as is reflected in my left sidebar. =/

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP