Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Randomness: November 7, 2007

hosted by Randomness

week of Nov4: random questions
Well, let's answer a few of lifes important questions.
Just post whatever comes into your mind first.


1. what's your view on peanut butter? do you like it or is it just plain gross?

mmmm... peanut butter.

2. aerobic exercising: good for you, or a tool of the devil?
can it be both? because i won't dispute its health benefits, but it is *so* the tool of the devil. =P

3. hanging out at the bookstore, is it nerdy or a fun time?
fun! but you may be talking to a nerd so...

4. should your socks always match? should you wear socks at all?
they should match, preferably each other, or at least your outfit. and yes, unless you are in shoes meant to be worn without socks, please wear them. and pick the approriate ones. for example (this is for you, Mega!!): no knee-high black socks with shorts & sandals!

5. is MySpace a great invention or just plain overrated?
eh. i don't get it. but to each his own.

6 with their own thoughts:

kreed Wednesday, November 07, 2007 2:39:00 PM  

I defintely agree with you on the aerobic exercise! I sure don't enjoy it much, but it sure is necessary!

Thanks for the housebreaking encouragement...it helps since most days I just want to sit down in the middle of the (puddles on the) floor and cry!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, November 07, 2007 4:17:00 PM  

kreed: I swear it's as challenging as potty training a child! And I have done that a ton of times, what with the five years I worked in a daycare & all!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, November 07, 2007 5:42:00 PM  

1. Chunky!

2. oh it is not. :-P

5. ditto. totally don't get it.

Colleen Wednesday, November 07, 2007 7:32:00 PM  

1. Stinknin' amazing in any texture.

2. I Love to Run.

3. BnN rocks my world.

4. Absolutly always match and match the outfit.

5. I don't Myspace, but you can find me on Facebook. =)

Heart of Rachel Thursday, November 08, 2007 8:57:00 AM  

Hi Dawn. I love your new header. Very tempting! :)

I love peanut butter!

Talking about aerobics. My body is aching because of the new step board exercises the gym instructor taught us today. With my two left feet, I had a hard time coping up. Ha ha!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, November 08, 2007 11:21:00 AM  

Nichole: It *so* is. =P

Colleen: I am with you -- just bring on the peanut butter. Hand me a jar & a spoon even!

Rachel: Thank you!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP