Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday's Feast: November 9, 2007



Feast One Hundred & Sixty Eight

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
i am one of those people who never stops at the snack counter at the movies. don't get me wrong. i love popcorn & Reese's Peanut Butter Cups at *least* as much as the next person. but eating my favorite movie snacks makes me thirsty. and thirsty girls drink. which leads to bathroom breaks. and since they don't give you a pause option on the movie, and i hate to miss even a minute -- because you know if i leave, i will miss the very best part -- i just opt out on the snacks at the movies.

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?

ummm... 1996 maybe? i know it was after high school...

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin?
Awn-day.

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.

underwear. if it's coming in direct contact with delicate parts, it *must* be high quality. no exceptions.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I ________ yesterday and I ________ today.

i made some pork chops with apples & rice for dinner yesterday and i am eating the leftovers for lunch today.

3 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, November 09, 2007 11:42:00 AM  

lol about underwear. ay-yuh.

Michelle Quinno Friday, November 09, 2007 11:54:00 AM  

hehe, love your app & main course!

Your dessert sounds delish!

p.s. You little devil (your Dad's desk). That would drive me nuts!). :-)

jenny Friday, November 09, 2007 11:59:00 AM  

fun feast!!
I'm picky about underwear, but I just want it to be good cotton. Not worried if it's a fancy pair! :-)

I am sort of with you on the drinks at the movies---but i try to pace myself. :-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP