Friday, November 9, 2007

Sing Along: November 9, 2007

We all begin with good intent
Love was raw and young
We believed that we could change ourselves
The past could be undone
("Fallen," Sarah McLachlan)

3 with their own thoughts:

Jeanne Saturday, November 10, 2007 9:32:00 AM  

I love Sarah McLachlan! Thanks for sharing.

Ted D Saturday, November 10, 2007 2:13:00 PM  

You REALLY don't want me to sing.

Trust me.

Hope you got to take the trip to Disney like you wanted today. My brother and family are heading there the week after Thanksgiving.

I'll tell him to blow his horn as he drives by.

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, November 10, 2007 9:56:00 PM  

Jeanne: I love Sarah too.

Ted: You can sing. No one here can hear you. Trust me. If they could, *I* wouldn't be singing.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP