Wednesday, November 28, 2007

today's random Red Sox off-season coping strategy quote: November 28, 2007

ah, yes. "vintage" JFL, a reference to A-Gon (oh, how I miss the days of flawless infield defense...) and a dose of our favorite lovable lunatic, Julian. good times are a mere 77 days away from reporting to south Florida...

I actually think Tavarez would have pitched a shut out were it not for the continued existence of Julio Lugo who is, evidently, made of limestone or granite or some such other immovable object and refuses to attempt to field a ball unless it's hit directly at him. At one point, he went over to talk to Mike Lowell during which, I sincerely hope, Lowell gave him what for and said something along the lines of, "You know, most of these people miss Alex Gonzalez. I'd start fielding if I were you."

And it appears the Yankees have already lost for the day. I believe it's Neil Diamond who says, "Good times never seemed so good."
(So good!)
(So good!)
(So good!)

(basegirl)

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP