Friday, November 16, 2007

ack!

i have all the makings for stuffed shells for dinner tonight. i need to make them to use up the ricotta cheese in the refrigerator.

and now Fond of Snape is responsible for giving me *the* *worst* craving for a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon & tomato.

seriously, every time i think about it, my stomach actually growls. very loudly.

6 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, November 16, 2007 3:43:00 PM  

sorry!!! add some bacon to the shells & sauce...close!

Ted D Friday, November 16, 2007 4:27:00 PM  

Dawn, just read through the comments from the last post you did. I've got to tell you, I'm proud of you. You stuck to your guns and your employer is lucky to have you.










That said: ARE YOU NUTS? MIKE LOWELL WAS THERE!!!! ;)

kreed Friday, November 16, 2007 5:17:00 PM  

Good job staying at work...I know it was hard!

How about stuffed shells with a 1/2 grilled cheese on the side? You know, kind of like sandwich and salad except a little more carby!

Colleen Saturday, November 17, 2007 2:02:00 PM  

I hate it when that happens! Like when I've bought a gooey dessert and then I see a jar of pickles in the store and I start to salavate because all of a sudden I WANT A PICKLE! And then I buy them and eat 3 and that wrecks the taste of wanting a piece of the ooey-gooey dessert! =)

B.T.Bear (esq.) Sunday, November 18, 2007 11:49:00 PM  

Hmmmm.......grilled cheese+tomato+bacon... slurp!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP