Monday, November 19, 2007

in case you were wondering...

...i've been MIA from my blog, as well as from yours, because my computer is sick, so i have had no internet at home since Saturday morning.

...Mike Lowell still has not signed a new contract with Boston. =(

...the Patriots continue to "run up the score" without caring what you, i or anyone else has to say about it. (sorry, Sue.)

...i don't know how much blogging or visiting i will get to do from work over the next couple of days, because i am getting ready to be out of work for a week, so in an effort to avoid as many potential disasters as possible, i am working hard to get ahead of the curve. (how's that for a run-on sentence? =P )

...i should have more time to answer email, check blogs & do a little of my own blogging while i am on vacation, *if* i can figure out how to make Blogger work when accessed from a Mac.

...my computer should hopefully be fixed while i am on vacation so i should be back to normal when i get home on the 29th.

anything else you're wondering about or need to know?

9 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, November 19, 2007 12:33:00 PM  

you have a message on my blog...well and a picture.

blooger and mac...get on it through firefox..not safari.

Colleen Monday, November 19, 2007 12:37:00 PM  

Hurry up and fix it! We miss you. =)

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 Monday, November 19, 2007 12:47:00 PM  

Pats/Scoring....if your team doesn't like it....

STOP THEM!!!

It's not the Pats fault your D sucks.

PLUS...

All of these guys should've gotten used to it in college. Ever peeped some of THOSE scores? 70 billion to 3. I'm not for nor against New England, so I'm just saying as a football fan that any team can and I think SHOULD score as many points as they can. I think I'd be more insulted if I found out the Pats took it easy on me. Sure, blow out Buffalo, but maybe put in the 3rd string guys against the Jets or Miami. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they did that to Man-notso-genius. I wish my Giants could score like that and put up 60-something on the friggin Cowboys.

Anonymous,  Monday, November 19, 2007 1:38:00 PM  

OMG I totally fell asleep during the game last night (damn 8pm games) but BIG SURPRISE when I checked online this morning...they won...AND scored...a LOT.

GO PATRIOTS! LOL

Oh and I agree with the above/below poster...I would be totally offended to know that the opposing team was not really "trying" just so it wouldn't make my team look bad. I say, score, score and score some more! :-)

*krystyn* Monday, November 19, 2007 3:08:00 PM  

oh no on broken computer-not good. wondered where you had been...enjoy your trip and the good food.

gail@more than a song Monday, November 19, 2007 9:18:00 PM  

Bummer about computer problems....hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, November 20, 2007 10:36:00 AM  

A: Thanks for the heads up. I don't know if Nichole & Daniel have Firefox downloaded onto their computer though...

Colleen: I am really hoping I will be up & running when I get back from vacation! Cross your fingers!

2.0: That is *exactly* my stance & not just because I am a NE fan. I didn't say anything when the Colts, who I hate, were scoring crazy points. That's the purpose of the game! Like Brady said in his post game interview: They are supposed to score every time they touch the ball, not punt the ball. I don't know about third string against the Jets though. I think after beating the Steelers on Sunday, they are fair game. ;-)

April: OMG they scored so many points, I was almost starting to feel guilty! LOL! Belichick said that he went for it twice on fourth down because the field goal is almost guaranteed points on the board, and he was at least giving the Bills a chance to stop the Patriots by going for it.

Krystyn: I'm sure I will. =)

Gail: I hope you have a great Thanksgiving too!

Debi Tuesday, November 20, 2007 2:11:00 PM  

So sorry about your computer...ouch! Hope it's feeling nice and healthy by the time you return! And I certainly hope you have a wonderful trip (I'm sure you will!), and a wonderful Thanksgiving!

You should be fine with Blogger and a Mac. I agree with above that FireFox is a bit better, but Safari will do most of what you need, too.

Have fun!!!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, November 20, 2007 4:03:00 PM  

Debi: I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving too, surrounded by the people you love, making lots more happy memories.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP