Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Want Wednesday: January 27, 2010

**I Want to try this sandwich from the new Mediterranean lunch menu at Macaroni Grill.


**I Want to have all my old photos professionally scanned so that they are safe & backed up, at a better quality than my sorry little scanner at home can accomplish.

**I Want the cable company to figure out what is causing the intermittent interruptions in my home internet service so it can be fixed & i can go back to having the awesome reliable service i've grown accustomed to in almost eight years with them. that would require my service to cooperate & be out when a service appointment is scheduled though, because it is awfully difficult to diagnose the actual cause when there's currently not an outage to provide them with more information.

**I Want to curl up on my couch & watch some more Boston Legal, Season One.

**I Want CafeWorld and FarmVille (on Facebook) to stop being so addictive! (not really.) (what can i say? guilty pleasure.)

2 with their own thoughts:

Lisa Michelle Thursday, January 28, 2010 1:15:00 PM  

I quit playing Farmville on FB because I was spending more than 1.5 hours a night just on planting and harvesting the crops and animals. No way jose!! It was just too much...Now I play Bejeweled every once in a while..

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, January 28, 2010 1:37:00 PM  

Lisa Michelle: Here's the key for me -- It can be as time-consuming or low-maintenance as I choose. I pick stuff that takes a while to grow (or cook as the case may be). ;-) Then I just mess with it in the evening while I watch tv & unwind before bed. I save the stuff that is ready quickly for when I specifically have some time to "waste," playing online. I actually find it kind of relaxing to do before bed because it's mindless activity & allows my brain to start shutting off for the night. Reading doesn't do that too well for me unless I plan to read something dry or boring. Interesting reading either keeps me up too late, wanting to know what happens next, or engages me too much & then I lay there thinking about it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP