Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Want Wednesday: January 20, 2010

**my old luggage has seen better days. now that i've traveled a decent amount, i have a much better idea what kind of luggage set I Want when i replace what i have.


**I Want baseball season, baseball season, baseball season!!

**I Want it to be Sunday so i can hang out at WDW with Nichole & Daniel.

**I Want it to be the weekend. this week has felt like an eternity.

**I Want my February issue of Real Simple magazine already! where is it?!

6 with their own thoughts:

penuttpie Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:11:00 AM  

my friend up north already had her real simple issue and i was thinking the same thing! where
is mine???
maybe it is better that i don't get it this week. it will be soaked!

Nichole M Thursday, January 21, 2010 1:02:00 PM  

I want it to be the weekend too!

Anonymous,  Thursday, January 21, 2010 4:30:00 PM  

I love that luggage too! It's funny how you figure out after you buy your first set what you actually need.

I love the colour, my current suitcase is blue - the same shade as everyone else. And the handle for wheeling it broke on my last trip away so I really need to get a replacement.

Have fun on Sunday, not jealous at all.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:21:00 PM  

Ooh, love the red luggage! I don't travel much so I can't justify any, but boy, our black stuff looks just like every one else's on a conveyor belt at an airport, LOL!

So fun, your friends are coming and you're going to Disney, how awesome! Have a great weekend :)

~**Dawn**~ Friday, January 22, 2010 8:32:00 AM  

Stacy: You would be surprised how many people have red luggage but I *love* the color red!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP