Friday, January 15, 2010

Grace in Small Things 358:365

1. we had the doors open in the office today. more fresh air! and hopefully fewer germs.

2. got a big box full of cute tops i got on clearance...

3. ...and i like them all! (you never know when you shop online.)

4. picked up my replacement frames (i brought them back in for an adjustment & a piece broke, so they ordered me a new pair) and they fit even better than the pair that broke.

5. i can finally breathe through my nose again!!


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Sunday, January 17, 2010 1:51:00 PM  

Oh, different style of glasses? I can't believe they broke already!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, January 18, 2010 8:38:00 AM  

Nichole: Same style, just a new pair of frames. I had brought them in for an adjustment (on the nose pads was rattling when I walked & was driving me insane), but the girl who worked on them wasn't very experienced. She must have forced it too hard because part of the bracket that holds the right nose pad snapped off. So they just replaced them for me, of course. It wasn't my fault they broke.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP