Saturday, January 16, 2010

Grace in Small Things 359:365

1. i think i am finally on the mend. just a slight cough left!

2. getting a whole bunch of housework done! my home got neglected while i was feeling meh.

3. finding some new-to-me music.

4. grabbing a random chocolate from my box of See's and getting one of my *very* favorites.

5. flashback episodes of Friends. they pull them off better than just about any other tv series.


Visit Grace in Small Things

3 with their own thoughts:

Brandi Sunday, January 17, 2010 10:08:00 AM  

I'm glad you're feeling better, girlie! :-)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Sunday, January 17, 2010 3:54:00 PM  

Yeah, so glad you are feeling better :) And always good to find new music, enjoy!

*krystyn* Monday, January 18, 2010 10:34:00 PM  

Yay for feeling better. I'm afraid to say if i'm feeling better for fear of the germs hearing and then finding me...we DO go back to daycare/school tomorrow, so surely it's only a matter of time.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP