Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Want Wednesday: January 6, 2010

**ohhhh... i have zero counter space for this, but I Want a 90th Anniversary Limited Edition Candy Apple Red 5-qt Stand Mixer anyway.


**i have a couple of mixing/prep bowls but I Want a BIG set!


**in keeping with the kitchen theme (apparently) today, add a dutch oven to the list of things I Want.


**i have a teeny little crock pot, but I Want *this* fancy-schmancy slow cooker that comes with multiple size crocks!


**and unrelated to the kitchen, i have a pair of those little stretchy gloves for when the weather gets cold down here for a few weeks, but pickings are slim & i had to get white ones. i don't like white ones. they're boring & they get dirty in 3.7 seconds. I Want a pair of little stretchy red gloves. i used to have a chenille pair that were so cozy, but i had to retire them... =(

10 with their own thoughts:

Janet Thursday, January 07, 2010 2:15:00 PM  

I saw that slow cooker yesterday and coveted it myself!

Valerie Thursday, January 07, 2010 8:53:00 PM  

I have a set of mixing bowls like that and I absolutely love them. They are the best!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, January 07, 2010 10:58:00 PM  

I have a smaller kitchenaid, but a beautiful red, and I adore it :) I don't use it that often, but it's the last gift I received from my mom before she died, so I treasure it like nothing else I have in my kitchen.

I have 2 dutch ovens, you definitely need one :) I haven't seen that slow cooker, very cool, love that it has multiple size crocks, awesome!

Brandi Friday, January 08, 2010 5:42:00 AM  

Now I want those mixing bowls also!!

And by the way, it doesn't matter if you don't have the counter space...stand mixers are the best thing ever! Of course, mine doesn't get used *that* much, but when it does? Pure awesomeness. :-) I do not, however, have the cool red one!

I love your observations on the frost! But I am so over this weather. :-)

Rachel Friday, January 08, 2010 7:56:00 AM  

I want this whole list! I love the kitchen aid! Especially with the glass bowl!

I'm a sucker for glass prep bowls. I neeeeeed them! :)

~**Dawn**~ Friday, January 08, 2010 10:21:00 AM  

Janet: It is very high on my list of wants!

Valerie: I have a set of two but I *really* want the big set!

Stacy: I am slowly trying to build up my kitchen now that I can actually cook again (would have had no reason for any of this stuff "before"). I just have the worst storage space--minimal counter & cabinet space--so I am always try to decide what I will get the most use out of. I have kicked myself on several occasions for not having a Dutch oven! I also think it is brilliant to have a slow cooker with multiple sized crocks. And they nest for compact storage!

Brandi: I want one soooo much. I may have to sleep with it though because I really have no clue where I would put it! LOL! As for the weather: I try to just enjoy it for what it is, knowing that it won't be here very long. I hate being cold (or I wouldn't live here! LOL) but this is such a short time, that I just try to enjoy weather cool enough to tuck in warm & cozy & have soup & all that. I will be glad when we get back to normal "Winter" temps for us though too. ;-)

Rachel: I think the glass bowl is what makes this one even more awesome! That & it's red. I am in love! I love glass prep bowls too. And the best part! The whole set nests! It wouldn't take up any more of my (premium!!) cabinet space than what I have right now!

Nichole M Friday, January 08, 2010 3:37:00 PM  

I love that mixer. How ingenious that the bowl is clear! So you can see when things are *really* mixed.

Carrie Friday, January 08, 2010 7:43:00 PM  

Ohhhh I love that KitchenAid, the glass bowl, wow!! I sure wish my model had come in red when I got it...phooey.

*krystyn* Friday, January 08, 2010 11:21:00 PM  

oh I want the red Kitchen Aid too...mine is blue and at least 10 years old...still in perfect working condition though..so no new one in sight for me.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, January 11, 2010 10:02:00 AM  

Nichole: That bowl is what *really* pushed me over the edge to wanting that mixer!

Carrie: The color & that glass bowl make me lust after this specific model *so* badly. Almost Mike Lowell badly. ;-)

K: At least that speaks volumes for their being a good investment! Also tells me I *have* to get red or I will kick myself forever. Whenever it is that I actually *get* one.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP