Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Grace in Small Things 349:365

1. every time i am about to complain about the cold snap we're having, i recall the sweltering humid sticky oppressive days of August (and July) (and September) (and October) when i was dreaming of cold days like this, and i remember to enjoy them for the brief time they're here. knowing these days are coming is how i make it through the last half of a Florida Summer.

2. warm soup in my tummy on a chilly night.

3. because Epiphany falls during the week, and tree dismantling is an involved project, i get a couple bonus days to enjoy my tree until the weekend!

4. i have my 2010 budget penciled in! it will be tweaked & adjusted quarterly as i evaluate it, but i love having a plan in place!

5. set-up of my new planner has been completed. i love my planner.


Visit Grace in Small Things

1 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, January 07, 2010 10:57:00 PM  

I've been wanting soup every day lately, because of this wonderful cold snap we're having :)

Enjoy your tree a bit longer for me!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP