Monday, January 18, 2010

Grace in Small Things 361:365

1. good customer service.

2. i am almost done with this challenge!! not that i haven't enjoyed it tremendously, but i am excited about the new things i have planned for my blog. like, you know, a little more variety. ;-)

3. a fresh new high lighter.

4. the slightly new arrangement of my living room furniture. just one piece in a new spot, really, and some others slid over just a bit (my options are limited because i cannot move my tv or computer & the room isn't that big), but it's just enough visually different to make me happy.

5. one month til Spring Training.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Thursday, January 21, 2010 1:01:00 PM  

I'm still impressed with those guys!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:23:00 PM  

OK, so once you finish the 365 challenge, what's next?! Can't wait :)

~**Dawn**~ Friday, January 22, 2010 8:35:00 AM  

Stacy: I have been wanting a little more "structure" here, just not something daily. That got a little tedious for me at times & I'm sure for anyone reading. So I made a little framework for each week--a different kind of post each day, recurring the same day each week. That should give me the ability to be creative but offer me a springboard for the creativity since the format will be there. I am sure I will tweak it as I go--and of course I will still have my random posts as well--but the ones I've "debuted" already (20 Questions, A Picture's Worth, I Want Wednesday) I have found very enjoyable!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP