Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Grace in Small Things 356:365

1. getting my work computer back (again), with a new hard drive.

2. Puffs Plus tissues.

3. February Good Housekeeping!

4. i replaced all my work clipboards (that mysteriously grow feet on a regular basis) with red ones. everyone else's remain smoke-colored. let's see 'em try to get away with swiping my clipboards now! heh.

5. the silly joy i feel every time i can breathe through my nose for a few moments.


Visit Grace in Small Things

5 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, January 14, 2010 11:19:00 AM  

Red clipboards, love it :) Red is such a happy color to me!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, January 14, 2010 11:28:00 AM  

Stacy: I love them too! They are so cheerful. And easy to spot. ;-)

Jeanne Thursday, January 14, 2010 8:01:00 PM  

Puffs Plus rock! Nothing beats them when you have a cold. Hope you feel better soon. Is it me or are the February issues as skinny as the January this year??

~**Dawn**~ Friday, January 15, 2010 10:55:00 AM  

Jeanne: They are saving my poor sore nose, I'll tell you that! The Rachael ray magazine looked normal to me but I think GH was a bit skimpy. I hope they can weather this recession! Those are the only two I've gotten so far for February.

K: I am having great fun with them. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP