Sunday, January 3, 2010

Grace in Small Things 346:365

1. the way the air just smells different when the weather is chilly.

2. finding that my debit card wasn't lost so much as just tucked into the wrong spot in my wallet. (whew!)

3. people who hold doors for me.

4. hot chocolate with a candy cane in it.

5. snuggling up under my soft fuzzy blanket when i come back in from the cold air after getting my clothes from the laundry room.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

3GKnight Sunday, January 03, 2010 10:33:00 PM  

1. I agree. That's one of the new things I've experienced here in WY. I'd never smelled 'snow on the air' before.

2. Yes, much better than the call I got this weekend asking about stuff purchased on my debit card by someone else.

*krystyn* Monday, January 04, 2010 3:51:00 PM  

I had a similar debit card incident just the other day. Heart skipped a beat for sure!!

Jeanne Monday, January 04, 2010 9:49:00 PM  

My husband swears he can 'smell' when it's going to snow. And he's 99.9% of the time right. Yes, a fuzzy blanket when it's cold is perfect! Been using mine a lot this winter.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, January 07, 2010 10:54:00 PM  

Hot chocolate and fuzzy blankets are two of my favorite things this time of year!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP