Monday, January 4, 2010

Grace in Small Things 347:365

1. this bit from "I'm Yours," by Jason Mraz.
"There's no need to complicate
Our time is short"

2. February Everyday With Rachael Ray!

3. coming home to a nice cozy apartment after freezing my tail off at work all day. there really is "no place like home."

4. Chex Mix Muddy Buddies. some kind of yummy.

5. curling up in bed with a good book on a chilly evening. which is where i'm heading right now.


Visit Grace in Small Things

6 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Tuesday, January 05, 2010 1:44:00 PM  

I'm bringing my couch over to your place after work today so that I TOO can warm up after this frigid day in the office.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, January 05, 2010 1:52:00 PM  

K: C'mon over. I'll move the armchair out of the way & we'll make the couches like a big sectional. I even still have my tree up! We can watch The Good Wife.

*krystyn* Tuesday, January 05, 2010 1:54:00 PM  

that sounds FABULOUS. if i leave now...let's see...crap, i wouldn't get there 'til midnight!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, January 07, 2010 10:55:00 PM  

OK, thanks to you, I subscribed a couple of weeks ago to Everyday with Rachel Ray. My first one came in a few days ago, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. I DVR her show every day, so I hope I love the mag too :)

~**Dawn**~ Friday, January 08, 2010 10:08:00 AM  

Stacy: I hope you do too! It's an easy fun read. Good recipes & she also puts some other fun stuff in there. I did actually get some Christmas gift ideas from her "favorite finds" pages each month too!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP