Thursday, January 21, 2010

Grace in Small Things 364:365

1. realizing how many different people i will get to spend time with at WDW this year! Nichole & Daniel this coming week (and hopefully in October for Food & Wine Festival!). K in March (not sure who else is officially joining us at this point...?). my Dad in April. my mother in September. possibly my brother over the Summer. anyone else? ;-)

2. Real Simple February finally arrived!

3. so did Redbook! yay!

4. taxes have been filed & accepted. refund enroute! woohoo!

5. my new green & white gingham pajama pants. so cheerful!


Visit Grace in Small Things

7 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, January 22, 2010 10:42:00 AM  

I would love to, but only if you visit me when you come to Boston!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Friday, January 22, 2010 11:55:00 AM  

Wow, taxes done and refund on the way, you are SO on the ball! Good for you :)

Have a great day!

Nichole M Friday, January 22, 2010 8:08:00 PM  

Yay for extra money! Well, it's not extra money. Technically, it's *YOUR* money that the government got to use interest free... GRR. Don't get me started.

penuttpie Monday, January 25, 2010 12:07:00 AM  

me! me! me!
i want to come play in disney too! :)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, January 25, 2010 9:02:00 AM  

Janet: Oooo... Boston... It will need to be a bit warmer though. ;-)

Stacy: Nothing motivates me like a nice deposit in my bank account!

Nichole: Yeah, tell me about it. But it's better than giving it to them & NOT getting it back--or worse, having to pay them even more!

G: When shall I pencil you in? ;-)

penuttpie Tuesday, January 26, 2010 9:08:00 PM  

asap i'm thinking!
how about spring break?? ;)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP