Saturday, January 9, 2010

Grace in Small Things 352:365

1. we had snow in Central Florida overnight. it melted right away but it was so cool to see video of it. it snowed at Disney World too. can you just imagine how magical it would be to see it snowing at Disney? makes me happy just to picture it.

2. having a nice cozy stay-inside day.

3. the writers of Boston Legal, who never fail to make me laugh with their sheer brilliance. (why did that show have to end again?)

4. my red Old Navy fleece pullover, which i has kept me snuggly warm for the last week when i was in my pjs & watching tv for the night.

5. still having Winter decorations to keep up when Christmas comes down. makes the transition a little easier.


Visit Grace in Small Things

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP