Friday, January 8, 2010

Grace in Small Things 351:365

1. deciding to play around with Tumblr. someplace to post things that do not warrant an actual blog post but just refuse to be squashed into Twitter's 140-character constraints. i introduce to you: Tumbling Thoughts, a tiny little extension of The Broken Road. there's a permanent link in the linkbar under my header photo.

2. shuffling my entire library on my iPod. like listening to the radio, never knowing what will play next, but with all songs that i like.

3. emailing with my friend, Michelle.

4. fresh-grated Parmesan cheese.

5. new episode of Ghost Whisperer. good to have some new tv after mostly re-runs for the last month!


Visit Grace in Small Things

3 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Saturday, January 09, 2010 9:33:00 PM  

OK, I hadn't heard of Tumblr, so thanks for educating me on one new thing for today :) I'll go check it out!

P.S. Yum on any kind of cheese, hehehe!

Brandi Sunday, January 10, 2010 10:10:00 AM  

I've been checking out Tumblr, too. I think I'll have to join. Very cool. :-)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, January 11, 2010 10:04:00 AM  

Stacy: It's a neat little toy. I'm still trying it out to figure out how exactly I want to use it, but I've had a lot of fun playing!

Brandi: Yay! Just got you all followed.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP