Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Want Wednesday: January 13, 2009

**I Want this Cardinals print (erinjane illustrations on Etsy). it reminds me of my grandparents.


**i don't have many decorations for Valentines Day, nor do i feel compelled to go all out for it either, but i do like to tuck in a few little pops of red & pink among my snowmen & snowflakes that stay up for the duration of Winter after the more Christmas-y items get tucked safely away for another eleven months. I Want to add this heart pillow to my collection to rest in my armchair.


**I Want whatever this crazy collection of symptoms i have to go away already. i don't feel terrible. it's just annoying.

3 with their own thoughts:

Janet Thursday, January 14, 2010 3:37:00 PM  

Cardinals always remind me of Mrs. Wilson, the mother of the man I lived with in the mid-1980s. Also coconut cake! And chitins, of all things and salty ham.

tabi Friday, January 15, 2010 10:05:00 AM  

Oooh, I love both the print and the pillow; they would make fun pops of color in my otherwise pretty neutral house. :)

~**Dawn**~ Friday, January 15, 2010 10:52:00 AM  

Janet: Funny what a simple image can conjure up, isn't it?

Tabi: That's how I feel about red too. If you decorate neutral, then you can add in surprise pops of color to change it up all year long! =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP