Monday, January 11, 2010

eat, drink & be merry!

once again, i've got the pictures, Nichole provided the words (you'll have to check out her blog for an explanation of what you're seeing--trust me, it's worth it!) in our joint effort to remember the meal!

Appetizers



Second Course



Third Course


Main Event


and i was too zapped from the combination of food coma & getting up at 4am Eastern, having the time change allow for a 27-hour day, that i forgot to photograph the dessert...

...but i did remember to get the hot buttered rum Daniel made a couple of evenings later!

4 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Monday, January 11, 2010 2:02:00 PM  

Perfect pictures! That salad was so good. And the way the pears were poached were so interesting... almost in a mulled wine!

penuttpie Tuesday, January 12, 2010 1:38:00 AM  

oh my gosh! i got the glass version of that reindeer set for my friends this year. so cute!

Samantha Wednesday, January 13, 2010 11:08:00 PM  

hot. butter. & rum. three of my favorite things (especially when it's cold outside). i absolutely MUST find out how to make this. (could it be as easy as it sounds?)

looks like you had a wonderful meal!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, January 14, 2010 11:19:00 AM  

Nichole: Thank you! I'm glad you like them as much as I do. And you, better than anyone else, can judge if I did your Christmas dinner justice. =)

G: Nichole & Daniel have the complete set! They are so fun!

Samantha: Looked pretty straightforward to me! But then again, I didn't make it. =P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP