Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Stream of Consciousness: February 1, 2010

i probably should have thought it through better when i planned to debut my new blog plans last week. i knew i would have a busier week than normal, for me anyway. i made my way over to Disney four times last week to spend time with Nichole & Daniel, enjoy the parks & eat some really delicious meals. by the time i got home, it was time for me to wind down & crawl into bed, not leaving me much time for blogging. had i not pre-blogged a few of those posts, there likely wouldn't have been *any* activity here on the blog last week! but this week is a clean slate. i can adjust my plans from last week & get this week off to a better start. at least i could if my home internet would get fixed. unpredictable service interruptions that last for lengthy periods of time tend to put a damper on online activities, you know? but i'm going to do my best.

2 with their own thoughts:

erin Tuesday, February 02, 2010 10:49:00 PM  

I think I'm going to like your stream of consciousness mondays. It's always fun to get a peek inside someone else's head like this :) It can also be a nice change of pace from the usual posts. I've thought about doing it on occasion but have never really done it.

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, February 03, 2010 11:07:00 AM  

Erin: I know that I am enjoying the format! =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP